Twist on iconic Southern sweet tea. Bourbon, peach schnapps, peach jam and fresh peach wedges makes this summer cocktail an essential for porch sipping.
- 1 ½ cups of unsweetened iced tea
- 2 tablespoons of Friends Drift Inn Bourbon Peach Cobbler Jam, warmed to thin
- 2 ounces of Kentucky Bourbon
- 1 ½ ounces of Peach Schnapps
- Peach wedges for garnish
- Prepare peach wedge garnishes.
- In a cocktail shaker, add tea, jam, bourbon, schnapps, and ice.
- Shake to chill. Condensation should develop on outside of shaker.
- Strain if you must.
- Pour into a pint mason jar.
- Add extra handful of ice.
- Garnish with peach wedge. (We leave the skin on)
Sweet Tea is perfect for grill parties, Sunday suppers, back porch sipping and Saturday tailgating parties.
A fun summer menu might include an arugula salad with peaches and almonds, Southern BBQ, bourbon peach baked beans, and of course banana pudding.
If you are making a big batch, stir the jam into hot tea while tea is cooling. For every 3 cups of unsweet tea, use 3 tablespoons of jam. (There are 4 cups in a quart)
Like all our recipes, this mixed drink was developed with Friend Drift Inn Bourbon Peach Cobbler Jam. Other products may not produce the same result.
Variations – Charlie likes a quick squeeze of lime and a lime garnish in addition to the peach wedge.
Keywords: Sweet Tea and Bourbon, Peach Sweet Tea Recipe, bourbon cocktail summer, Friends Drift Inn, summer cocktail, peach jam, jam cocktail,